首页 > 出国实用英语 > 实用短语2

实用短语2

久仰!I've heard so much about you. 
好久不见了!Long time no see. 
辛苦了!You've had a long day. You've had a long flight. 
尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 
为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 
欢迎宴会Welcome dinner 
便宴Informal dinner 
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon 
便餐Light meal 
工作午餐Working luncheon 
自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon 
答谢宴会Return dinner 
告别宴会Farewell dinner 
庆功宴Glee feast 
招待会Reception 
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China 
鸡尾酒会Cocktail party 
茶话会Tea party 
包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a la carte 
上菜Serve a courst 
您的位置在这里。Here is your seat. 
请入席!Please have a seat. 
欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together 
请随便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself. 
请各位随意用餐。Help yourself please. 
您喝点么?What would you like to drink? 
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends present here. 
敬您一杯!Here's to you!  
祝你健康!To your health!   
我要为此干杯!I'll drink to that! 
随量!Whatever you like! 
我失陪一会儿!Excuse me for a minute. 
菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself. 
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.   
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are … 
现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon … 
隆重庆祝Grand celebration 
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings. 
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! 
衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent election as … 
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 
举行谈判Enter into negotiation 
交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. 
事物性会谈Talks at working level 
对口会谈Counterpart talks 
议程项目Items on the agenda 
主题Theme 
议题Topic for discussion 
 
双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreed upon 
开幕会议Opening session 
全体会议Plenary session 
开场白Introduction 
情况介绍Presentation 
小组讨论Panel discussion 
同有关单位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 
一轮会谈One round of talks 
决议Resolution 
谅解备忘录Memorandum of understanding 
现在开会。I declare the meeting open. 
请…发言。I invite the representative of …To take the floor下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy. 
我的介绍完了,谢谢!That's all for my presentation. thank you 
我先说这么多。So much for my remarks for now. 
我要说的就是这些。That's all for what I want to say. 
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 
让我先谈一个问题。If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue 
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 
您对此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 
我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten-minute break. 
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。I will pick up where we left off just now. 
对不起,我插一句。Sorry for the interruption but 
当然可以!By all means. 
怎么都行!Whatever you say.  
我没有异议。I have no objection. 
我方对这个问题有异议。We take exception to this question.我们高兴地看到…We note with pleasure that … 
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?I wonder if this date would be suitable for you? 
不知你们上午谈的怎样?I wonder how the meeting went this morning? 
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible. 
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 
纠缠这个问题。Entangle this issue. 
密切注视Keep close watch on 
促进密切合作Spur/promote intensive cooperation