首页 > 出国实用英语 > 不可不会的旅游英语

不可不会的旅游英语

在飞机上使用一些简短实用的语言有助于你快速解决机上碰到的问题。

  我的座位在哪里?(出示登机证与服务人员) Where is my seat?

  我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here?

  是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?

  我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说) May I recline my seat?

  我是否可抽烟? May I smoke?

  机上提供哪些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?

  晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉还是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

  请给我加水威士忌。Scotch and water,please.

  请给我一个枕头和毛毯。May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

  我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

  还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

  这班班机能准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?

  我担心能否赶上转机班机。I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

  请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

  订餐,在旅游胜地订餐是急不了的。

  A: I’d like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.  

  我想要订一张今晚7:00三个人的桌位。

  B: Let me check. Hold on, please.…Yes, that’s fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?

  我来查查看。请稍候……是的,没问题。您要吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

  A: Nonsmoking, please.

  请给我非吸烟区的。

  B:All right. May I have your name?

  好的。请教您的大名是?

  A: My name is Zhong.

  敝姓钟。

  B: How do you spell it, sir?

  先生,请问怎么拼?

  A: Z-H-O-N-G.

  订桌位还有如下说法:

  I’d like to make a reservation for this Saturday evening.

  我这个礼拜六晚上想订张桌位。

  We are a group of four.

  我们有四个人。

  挑选中意的位子时可说:

  We’d prefer a table by the window.

  我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。

  We’d like to sit by the window.

  我们想要坐在窗边。

  We’d like a smoking table.

  我们想要吸烟区的桌位。

  I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.

  我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。

  Could we have a table close to the band?

  我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?