问题: Some English questions about translation.
Please correct below English sentence for me.
Any helpful information would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
1.天气真奇怪,一边下雨一边出太阳.
What a weird weather!It's sunny but rainning.
2.-昨天晚上你们几点回来的?
When did you guys come back yesterday night?
-快7点才从广州走,到家都9点多了.
We left Guangzhou almost at 7 o'clock,and got home was over at 9 o'clock.
3.我今天带饭了,带了很多菜,不过没带米饭.谁有多的米饭,给我一点.
I have a lunch today,and take so many dishes,but not bring rice.Has everybody here get more,please give me some.
4.我喜欢照镜子.
I like looking into the mirror.
5.(乘务员说:)反了,到对面去坐.
(The conductor says)It's the wrong direction,you should cross the street and then take.
解答:
1.天气真奇怪,一边下雨一边出太阳.
The weather is so strange! It is sunny and rainning at the same time.
2.-昨天晚上你们几点回来的?
When did you guys come back LAST night?
-快7点才从广州走,到家都9点多了.
We left Guangzhou almost at 7 PM, and got home after 9PM.
3.我今天带饭了,带了很多菜,不过没带米饭.谁有多的米饭,给我一点.
I BROUGHT lunch today,a lot of vegi,but no rice, Couls any one share with me some rice please?
4.我喜欢照镜子.
I like looking into the mirror.
5.(乘务员说:)反了,到对面去坐.
(The conductor says)It's the wrong direction,you should take the bus/train the other direction.
我的感觉是,你的英文说的有点太烦琐,我给简化了一些.
版权及免责声明
1、欢迎转载本网原创文章,转载敬请注明出处:侨谊留学(www.goesnet.org);
2、本网转载媒体稿件旨在传播更多有益信息,并不代表同意该观点,本网不承担稿件侵权行为的连带责任;
3、在本网博客/论坛发表言论者,文责自负。