首页 > 留学知识库

问题: 英译汉一首诗

I want nothing but the best for you, and that's why I want you

to always have me in your life...

Wanting the best for you means wanting you to always have

a friend you can count on, a love you can celebrate,

arms that you can come home to, and a life that feels fulfilled.

Wanting the best for you makes me wish that you'll always

want me in your life, because nobody could love you like I will...

nobody could try as hard to give you what you need

and what you wish for; and nobody could feel as happy as I am,

or as privileged, or as hopeful.

Not because I'm perfect... but just because

I'm perfectly for you.

解答:

I want nothing but the best for you, and that's why I want you to always have me in your life...
我什么都不要只想把最好的给你,那是因为我希望在你的生命里可以一直有我陪伴。。。

Wanting the best for you means wanting you to always have a friend you can count on,
把最好的给你意味着有一个可以依靠的朋友一直在你身边,

a love you can celebrate,
一份可以庆祝的爱,

arms that you can come home to,
一双可协你回家的胳膊,

and a life that feels fulfilled.
一种感觉很充实的生活。

Wanting the best for you makes me wish that you'll always want me in your life,
把最好的给你的想法使我希望在你的生命里可以让我一直陪着你,

because nobody could love you like I will...
因为没有人会像我一样爱你。。。

nobody could try as hard to give you what you need and what you wish for;
没有人会像我一样尽全力给你你想要的及你希望得到的;

and nobody could feel as happy as I am, or as privileged, or as hopeful.
并且没有人会像我一样因此感到快乐, 或是赞许,或是充满希望。

Not because I'm perfect... but just because I'm perfectly for you.
不是因为我很完美。。。 仅仅是因为我的完美是为你。

注:“but just because I'm perfectly for you.”这句可能不是很好,中文想了好几句都觉得好像有点歧义,高中时语文没学好。呵呵!