问题: 请问这句英文是什么意思?
请问这句英文是什么意思:
OH WHEN DARKNE~S CONES,AND PAIN IS ALL AROUND。SAIL ON SILVER GIRL,SAIL ON BY。
解答:
你这是"忧愁河上的金桥"(bridge over troubled water)中的词. 全曲应该是:
When you're weary.当你感到疲惫.
Feeling small.及卑微时.
When tears are in your eyes.当泪水在你的眼中.
I will dry them all.我将拭干它们.
I'm on your side.我守护着你.
Oh,when times get rough.当时局艰难时.
And friends just can't be found.当朋友难寻时.
Like a bridge over troubled water.如同忧愁河上的金桥.
I will lay me down.我将伏下(以帮助你度过).
When you're down out.当你感到失落,不被接纳时.
When you're on the street.当你流落街头时.
When evening falls so hard.当夜色低沉时.
I will comfort you.我会安慰你.
I'll take your part.我会为你分担忧愁.
Oh,when darkness comes.啊, 当黑暗来临时.
And pain is all around.当孤鸿遍野时.
Sail on silver girl.启航吧,银发女郎,
Sail on by.向前进.
Your time has come to shine.你的时代即将来临.
All your dreams are on their way.所有的梦想即将实现.
See how they shine.看,它们多么耀眼.
If you need a friend.如果你需要一个朋友.
Oh,I'm sailing right behind.我就航行在你身后.
I will ease your mind.我将抚慰你的心灵.
Silver Girl 是西蒙(歌唱者之一)当时的女友, 后来成为他妻子的Peggy.
版权及免责声明
1、欢迎转载本网原创文章,转载敬请注明出处:侨谊留学(www.goesnet.org);
2、本网转载媒体稿件旨在传播更多有益信息,并不代表同意该观点,本网不承担稿件侵权行为的连带责任;
3、在本网博客/论坛发表言论者,文责自负。